Empowering consumers to take charge of their healthcare journey involves leveraging data, analytical tools, and improved access.
In this first episode of a 5-part series on ViVE! b.well Connected Health’s Founder and CEO, Kristen Valdes, is on a mission to eliminate the barriers between healthcare consumers and providers, recognizing that the challenges that exist on both sides. Learn about the concept of ‘portalitis,’ highlighting the issue of healthcare consumers dealing with numerous portals and passwords. She also discusses how b.well is delivering on the promise of healthcare equity and empowering healthcare consumers to make informed choices.
- Healthcare consumers struggle with managing multiple accounts and passwords for their healthcare portals.
- Simplifying the process of communicating the need for specific care is crucial for healthcare providers.
- Many American healthcare consumers lack awareness of their basic healthcare rights.
- Healthcare consumers are accustomed to having a range of options to choose from in healthcare.
- Healthcare providers must adopt a consumer-centric approach in their offerings.